- In the MemberMouse menu go toGeneral Settings, and then click on the Employees tab.
- Under the Actions column, the delete icon will be displayed as red or grey.
- If the delete icon is red , simply click the icon in the row of the employee you would like to delete.
- If you are logged into that account. Accounts cannot be deleted while you are logged into them.
- If the employee is being used as the 'from' address on any of your current
membership level welcome emails, including the free membership level that is created
by default when the plugin is installed. Learn more about how to edit welcome emails.
- If the employee is being used on any
Push Notifications as the 'to' or 'from' email, including the default
overdue payment notification that is created when the plugin is
installed. Learn more about how to edit Push Notifications
- If the employee is the default employee on the site. This is designated by the orange flag in the far left column
Please note that once you have created an employee, you cannot edit the user information. If you need to edit the email address, you instead need to create a new employee using the new email, and swap that employee for the old one in the areas you would like to change.