Create an API Key in MailChimp
- Log in to your MailChimp account.
- Click on your account in the navigation bar in the top right corner and the click the Account item.
- In the Extras menu click on the API keys item.
- After clicking the API Keys & Authorized Apps link, you will be presented with any current keys you have for your account along with the ability of generating new keys.
- MemberMouse should have its own API Key for the integration. Click the Create A Key button and follow the instructions to create a new key.
- After the key has been created, copy the key listed in the API Key column. You will paste this key into a field in the next step.
Integrate MailChimp with MemberMouse
- In the MemberMouse menu, click Email Settings and then click on the Email Integrations tab.
- Choose MailChimp from the Select Provider dropdown menu.
- Enter the API Key that was retrieved from the MailChimp website.
- Click to save your settings.
Map Membership Levels and Bundles to Mailing Lists
Now, you are ready to move onto the next part of email integration where you'll map membership levels and bundles to mailing lists.
- Read this article to learn how to map membership levels to mailing lists.
- Read this article to learn how to map bundles to mailing lists.