The MemberMouse User Community

MM Custom Fields and Mailchimp

Hi everyone

Does anyone have any best practice recommendations for detailed integration of Membermouse and Mailchimp?

We're working extensively now with groups and segmentation in Mailchimp, but we only have one main list. So rather than changing users from list to list depending on their membermouse status, we'd like to be able to map CUSTOM FIELDS in membermouse with GROUPS in mailchimp.

I'm loath to spend $$$ on a complex custom development that might quickly go out of date... does anyone have any insights?

I've had a look at Autochimp, Zapier etc. and nothing currently works to that extent.

Thanks!

22 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Simon H shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Frederick B commented  · 

+1 I really need this to be able to filter my premium subscribers into 2 groups and send Free Trial subscribers offers that my paid subscribers shouldn't get.

• MURTUZA V commented  · 

+1 This would be a huge help if this could be implemented. For us, we're using Zapier to move trigger certain functions to add certain member tiers to our SMS notification lists. It's easier to pull that data as a custom get_function straight from the approprite MC list, vs writing tons of custom code to find in MM.

• Neil B commented  · 

+1 for me too. I capture a business name and company number when creating a new member at checkout. These two fields become important in MailChimp but disappointingly, there doesn't appear to be a way for the MM custom fields to be mapped onto MC custom fields :-(

• Taylor M commented  · 

+1 for this feature integrated w MailChimp. It's on my wish list!

• Roy T commented  · 

+1 for this feature. Would like to be able to sync a custom field on the signup page to Mailchimp list.

• Simon H commented  · 

Here's a better summary of the issue:

Is there a way to automatically synchronise 'custom fields' in membermouse, with 'groups' in mailchimp?

Feedback and Knowledge Base